Selected Key Projects:
1) 2018-2021, National Natural Science Foundation of China: Urban Traffic Structure Control Based on System Dynamics.
2) 2018-2021, National Natural Science Foundation of China: Demand/Supply Evolutionary Mechanism and Control Strategies Optimization for On-Demand Ride Services Based on Connected Mobile Big Data.
3) 2018-2021,Deep learning and big data based back pressure distributed signal control at oversaturation intersections, funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China(NSFC).
4) 2018-2020,Profile Construction and Analysis of Urban Trip Characteristics Based on Multi-view Big Data, funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China(NSFC).
5) 2018-2019, Big data driven travel mode portrait of motor vehicles, funded by Zhejiang University.
6) 2017-2020, Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China: Evolutionary Mechanism and Control of Traffic Situation Based on Fused Mobile Connected Big Data.
7) 2017-2018, DiDi Chuxing: Transportation Big Data Analysis.
8) 2016-2018, National Natural Science Foundation of China: Traffic Flow Modeling and Operational Strategies Optimization for Urban Transportation Corridor Simulations.
9) 2016-2018, Modeling and simulation of microscopic traffic flow under cooperative driving conditions, funded by Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China.
10) 2016-2018, “Optimising Operations and Management of Multi-Modal Urban Transport Systems for Environmental Improvement”, funded by Lloyd’s Register Foundation, UK.
11) 2014-2018, National Natural Science Foundation of China: Urban Transport Supply and Demand Structure Evolution Mechanism and Regulation Methods.
1) 2015-2017, “Dynamic Second-Best Congestion Pricing Considering Environmental Externality”, Natural Science Foundation of China.
2) 2015-2016, Public welfare projects in Zhejiang province: Research on Car Travel and Control Strategy Based on Family Life Cycle.
3) 2015-2016, Program for key science and technology innovation team of Zhejiang province: Collaborative Optimization Technology of Static Traffic Elements and Dynamic Traffic.
4) 2014-2016, National Natural Science Foundation of China: Evaluation of Travel Behavior by Housing Transition from Purchasing to Renting Based on Family Life Cycle.
5) 2014-2016, Application of Intelligent Urban Traffic Management, Control and Service Technology, funded by Ministry of Science and Technology of China.
6) 2014-2016, Nature Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province: Traffic Guidance Technology.
7) 2013-2016, National Natural Science Foundation of China: Traffic Wave Theory and Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram Based Traffic Control Method Research Considering Upstream and Downstream.
8) 2013-2016, National Natural Science Foundation of China: Spatio-Temporal Resource Configuration-Oriented Urban Travel Structure Optimization Theory.
9) 2012-2015, Visual Angle Driving Behavior Model, funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China(NSFC).
10) 2012-2013, National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program): Bus-oriented Multi-mode Transportation Network Efficiency Analysis.
11) 2011-2013, National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program): Regional Traffic Dynamic Cooperative Optimization Control.
12) 2011-2012, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation: The impact of family life cycle and built environment on residents' car travel behavior.
13) 2010-2012, National Natural Science Foundation of China: Modeling Driving Behavior Based on Psychological Field Effect.
14) 2010-2012, Nature Science Foundation of China: Parking Guidance Technology.