Name: Zhengyi Cai
Position: Postdoctoral Research fellow
Dr. Zhengyi Cai is a postdoctoral research fellow at the Institute of Intelligent Transportation Systems (IITS), College of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China. His primary research areas are traffic control, transportation big data analytics. He received the Ph.D. degrees from the Zhejiang University in 2018.
1) Ph.D., 09/2018 - 09/2013, College of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
2) Joint Training Ph.D. Student, 12/2017 - 06/2018, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL, USA
3) B.S., 09/2009 - 07/2013, School of Transportation, Jilin University, Changchun, China
1) Postdoctoral Research Fellow, 11/2018 - Present, College of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
1) Zhengyi Cai, Dianhai Wang, and Xiqun Michael Chen. “A Novel Trip Coverage Index for Transit Accessibility Assessment Using Mobile Phone Data.” Journal of Advanced Transportation 2017 (2017).
2) Cai Z, Xiong M, Ma D, Wang D. “Traffic design and signal timing of staggered intersections based on a sorting strategy.”Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2016, 8(4): 1687814016641292.
3) Wang D H, Fu F J,Cai Z Y, et al. “Optimization method of maximum cycle length based on back of queue”. Journal of South China University of Technology, 2014, 42(5):67-74.