Name: Fujian Wang
Position: Full-time associate professor
He is a full-time associate professor at the College of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Zhejiang University. His primary research areas are traffic flow theory, transportation planning, traffic control, and intelligent transportation system (ITS).
1986.9-1990.7: Southeast University, China, Transportation Engineering, B.S.E.
1990.9-1993.2: Southeast University, China, Transportation Engineering, M.S.E.
1993.3-1996.9: Southeast University, China, Transportation Engineering, Ph.D.
1996.12-1999.3: Beijing Jiaotong University, China, Transportation Engineering, Post doctor
1999.4-Present:College of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Zhejiang University, China, Associate Professor
Study Abroad Experience
2006.8-2008.5: Ryerson University, Canada, Visiting Scholar
Host Research Project
National Natural Science Foundation of China: Traffic Wave Theory and Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram Based Traffic Control Method Research Considering Upstream and Downstream, 2013-2016
1) Fu-jian Wang, Cheng-yu Gong, Dong-fang Ma*, Wei-wei Guo, and Dian-Hai Wang, “Signal coordination control for traffic bottleneck using OD data”, Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science), Vol. 51, No. 2, p273-278, 2017
2) Fu-jian Wang, Mei-wei Dai, Ling-tao Sun, and Jin Sheng*, “Mixed distribution model of vehicle headway based on multiclass car following”, Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science), Vol. 49, No. 7, p1288-1294, 2015
3) Fujian Wang*, Chengyu Gong, Kan Wu, “Operational Analysis of an Intelligent Traffic Management System on the Zijingang Campus of Zhejiang University”, Proceedings of the 15th COTA International Conference of Transportation Professionals (CICTP 2015), p466-475, 2015
4) Fujian Wang*, Wei Wei, Dongfang Ma, Dianhai Wang, “Flow-density relationship for discontinuous flow on urban street network”, Applied Mechanics and Materials (vols. 505-506), Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Transportation (ICCET 2013), p999-1004, 2014
5) Fu-jian Wang*, Shu-Bin Ruan, “The homogeneity research of urban rail transit network performance”, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016), p1-6, 2016
Chairman of the Technical Committee “Highway Geometric Design and Safety”, Highway Engineering Department, World Transportation Convention (WTC), China, 2017 - present.
Survey and Design of Road and Rail Transit
Traffic Network Analysis Method