Name: Zhenyu Mei
Position: Associate professor
He is an associate professor at the College of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Zhejiang University. His primary research areas are sustainable transportation planning, smart parking, parking policy, intelligent transportation and traffic simulation. He has published more than 40 articles, including 10 international journals (SCI/E).
1997.9-2001.6 Southeast University, China. Transportation Engineering, B.S.E.
2001.9-2006.4 Southeast University, China. Transportation Engineering, Ph.D.
2006.5-2008.9 Zhejiang University, China. Transportation Engineering. Post doctor
2012.11- Present Transportation Engineering, Zhejiang University, Associate Professor
2006.5 -2012.11Transportation Engineering, Zhejiang University, Lecture
Study Abroad Experience
2012.1-2012.5 Wisconsin University of Madison, USA Visiting Scholar
Host Research Project
Nature Science Foundation of China: Parking Guidance Technology, 2010-2012；
Nature Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province: Traffic Guidance Technology, 2014-2016;
1) Mei, Zhenyu, et al. Simulation analysis of traffic signal control and transit signal priority strategies under Arterial Coordination Conditions. Simulation (2018): 1-12.
2) Mei, Zhenyu, et al. Modelling the Effects of Parking Charge and Supply Policy Using System Dynamics Method. Journal of Advanced Transportation 2017 (2017):520-530.
3) Mei Z, Wang D, Chen J, et al. Investigation of bicycle travel time estimation using bluetooth sensors for low sampling rates. PROMET-Traffic&Transportation, 2014, 26(5): 383-391.
4) Mei, Tian and Li. Analysis of Parking Reliability Guidance of Urban Parking Variable Message Sign System, Mathematical Problems in Engineering,2012 (2012).
5) Mei and Tian. Optimized combination model and algorithm of parking guidance information configuration, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking , 2011, 1(104),1-9.
6) MEI Zhenyu, Xiang Yiqiang, Chen Jun, Wang Wei. Optimizing Model of Curb Parking Pricing Based on Parking Choice Behavior, Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and InformationTechnology. 2010, 10(1), 99−104.
Reviewer of Transportation Research Part C, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Journal of Intelligent transportation Engineering, etc.